Mixed Green Blueberry Quinoa Salad
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 5 oz Mixed Green lettuce (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 cup walnuts (or nut of choice)
Ingredients for Basil Dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 large lime juiced
- 3 tbsp basil, chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- In a large bowl add mixed green lettuce, cooked quinoa, blueberries and avocado.
- In a skillet, toast nuts on low-medium heat until lightly browned. Watch and stir to make sure that they do not burn. Transfer to the bowl with other ingredients.
- In a small dish whisk together the Basil Dressing ingredients and pit over the salad. Gently stir to combine.
- Serve cold.