PALEO CHILI LIME WINGS
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
These wings are packed with flavor and perfect for appetizers, a fun dinner, and parties once Quarantine is over! These crispy baked chicken wings are paleo & Whole30 option for the sauce. Total crowd pleaser.
- 3 lbs cut chicken wingswingettes and drumettes
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot or tapioca starch*
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 Cup melted Raw Honey
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice (about 1.5 limes)
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Paleo Ranch Dressing for serving (can be found at most grocery stores)
- Preheat your oven to 425° F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top of the foil.
- Pat wings dry with paper towel, then place in a large bowl. Pour over with the arrowroot, salt and pepper – mix to evenly coat.
- Arrange wings on rack, and cook in oven for 30 minutes.
- While the wings cook, make the sauce. Whisk together the honey with avocado oil, spices, salt, and lime juice.
- After 30 minutes, brush the wings with the sauce, and place back in the oven to cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with Cilantro on top and Paleo Ranch Dip on the side.